When selecting your mobility aid, ensure that you give adequate thought to comfort as well as functionality. The Health Mark Foldable Walking Cane assists you in relieving stress to your knees, hips, ankles and back. With its comfort molded scratch proof handle, this durable cane will still feel incredibly comfortable in your hands from your first step to your last. And if additional comfort is what your desire, attach the ‘One of a Kind’ adhesive backed foam grip pads. And what other walking cane features a detachable dual function light to either illuminate your path or to blink and signal distress? Adjusting from 32.5” to 36.5” in 5 increments, the Health Mark Foldable Walking Cane is only seconds away from use.
WALKING CANE USES
- Independent Living
- Fall Prevention
- Gait or Mobility Disfunction
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Folding lightweight aluminum alloy Cane with height adjustment from 32.5” to 36.5” in 5 increments
- Folds in 4 sections for portability, easy storage and assembly
- Adhesive comfort foam grips included
- 2 function adjustable light attachment (blinking – warning signal constant – for improved visibility)
- Comfort grip scratch proof handle flexible rubber tip for ground impact shock absorption
- Maximum support weight of 220 lbs of direct force.