Since trekking has emerged as one of the most preferred methods of fun cardio fitness in the world, why not trek with the most technologically advanced trekking pole on the market? The Health Mark Alumilite Trekking Pole combines the qualities of an environmentally friendly lightweight durable trekking pole with all the features of a high end pedometer. The non-skid rubber walking tip limits the disturbance to the ground when trekking across the terrain, and also allows you to take your trekking experience onto the cork or rubberized track, as well as indoors to the gym or mall. The patented sensor housed within the walking tip counts your steps each time the trekking pole contacts the ground, and the LED unit boldly displays the time, steps taken, total distance and your calories burned. And for your early morning or late evening workouts, the Alumilite Trekking Pole features a detachable dual function light to either illuminate your path or to blink and signal distress. So whether you’re power walking, trail walking, camping, hiking, back packing or orienteering, relieve the stress to your knees, shoulders, hips and back while tracking your fitness gains.
ALUMILITE TREKKING POLE USES
- Power Walking
- Trail Walking
- Back Packing
- Reduces Stress on the Knees, Shoulders, Hips and Back While Walking for Fun or Fitness.
- High Grade Aluminum Shaft with Dual Locking System (Pop Pin and Twist Lock)
- Textured TPR and Foam Hand Grip
- NBR Upper Pole (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- LED Unit Housed in Molded ABS Plastic for Strength and Durability
- Breathable Neoprene Wrist Strap
- Non-Skid Rubber Walking Tip Prevents Environmental Damage
- Digital Read-out Displays Time, Steps, Calories and Distance
- 2 Function Adjustable Light Attachment (Blinking – Warning Signal; Constant – for Improved Visibility)
- Height Adjusts from 36.9” to 43.7” in 8 Increments
- 1 Replacement Non-Skid Rubber Tip w/ Sensor Included
- Net Weight 1.50 lbs.
- Shortens or Quickly Disassembles in 2 Parts for Easy Storage or Transport