When you combine the flexibility and muscle endurance of Yoga with the strength and muscle toning of resistance exercises, you get Yogacise. Easily achieve relaxing yoga positions utilizing the Health Mark Yogacise. This yoga aid will help you achieve your goals of relieving vertebrae and disk compression, increasing blood flow, improving posture and increasing flexibility. Utilize the multi-positional toning straps and the front toning bars for a full body workout; everything from push-ups to biceps curls. A ‘must have’ piece of equipment for the yoga and fitness enthusiast, whether you use it at home or take it with you to the yoga studio.
- As a Yoga Aid for Seated Yoga Positions for Improving Posture and Flexibility.
- As a Yoga Aid for Yoga Head Stand Positions to Help Relieve Vertebrae and Disk Compression While Increasing Circulation.
- As a Resistance Exercise Bench for Upper Body Chest, Arm and Shoulder Training.
- As Body Weight Exercise Bench for Performing Push-Ups and Triceps Dips While Maintaining the Wrists in a Safe Supine Position.
- 4-in-1 Bench for Yoga, Dips, Push-Ups and Resistance Exercises.
YOGACISE’S PRODUCT FEATURES
- Adjustable Toning Straps Attach in 2 Locations (front and rear)
- 250 lbs Weight Capacity
- Folds for Storage and Travel
- Lightweight and Portable
- Yoga Headstands, Push-Ups, Dips, Resistance Cord Strength Training
- No Assembly Required.
- Set-Up Dimensions: 22 x 28 x 21
- Net Weight: 22 lbs.
Here are 4 easy steps on one of the many exercises that you can do with Health Mark’s Yogacise bench.
- Place hands on the handlebar and slowly place your head in the headstand cradle making sure you’re completely touch the back. Once in that position, slowly walk your feet towards your face. As you walk, your spine will straighten out above your head and you will notice your weight slowly shift from your feet to your shoulders. When you can’t walk further, push your hands down onto the handlebars.
- Lift your feet into the air naturally as all of your weight shifts onto your shoulders. Continue lifting up your thighs until they are directly above your abdomen. Your elbows and shoulders should hold a majority of the weight of your body, not your head or neck. Keep knees bent for now. Tighten abdomen. Remain in this position for 30 seconds. Focus on your balance.
- When fully balanced, slowly extend lower legs up above the waist. Point your toes. Stay in this position for no more than 1-3 minutes.
- Once you’ve found your balance, you can work on scissoring your legs together. Tucking your tailbone and your ribs in will help you stay stable. Work your way up to holding for five breaths.
YOGACISE VIDEOS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Instagram video from: @_marzstar_
Instagram video from: @thegivingmom