WHOLE BODY VIBRATION/OSCILLATION TRAINING creates a fast twitch muscle response to the involuntary muscle contractions created by the vibration, and another simultaneous muscle response to the continuous instability that is being forced upon the body by the vertically shifting plane. This muscle response is called Tonic Reflex Vibration (TVR). While it is virtually impossible to produce a vibration machine with 100% ‘Lineal Motion’, the patented design of the Health Mark VERTICAL VIBE PRO 2000 is as close as achievable. This design allows the body to work more directly against gravity, essentially allowing you to use your own body weight to work out with, while limiting side-ways stresses to the joints. This phenomenon is commonly referred to as ‘Hyper Gravity’ or ‘Increased Gravity’. The movement exerted onto and into your body by the vertical oscillation will help to optimize muscle performance in regards to strength, power, flexibility, and tone while improving reflex strength and balance. This same technology can also be used to relax and rehabilitate tired muscles, temporarily improve blood, lactic acid and lymphatic fluid circulation, and research has indicated that these techniques can also help increase bone mass density.
Amongst the numerous available studies performed on the benefits of standard WBV, NASA is in the midst of their own studies regarding the benefits of skeletal muscle development under an environment of artificially increased gravity (see attached study). This study indicates a means by which to provide a more effective muscle building program while using no external weights, or a reduced amount of external weights, while also applying more force directly to the muscle belly.
Also, by exercise standards and definition, the principle of applying a rapid contractive force to a muscle is considered to be a plyometric training technique. Therefore, the use of combining vertical vibration to a muscle group under an isometric contraction is essentially a hybrid of isometrics and plyometrics; and even more so when true plyometric movement is incorporated in the training session. We have coined this type of training ‘PLISOMETRICS’.
VERTICAL VIBE PRO 2000 USES
- Plisometric Exercises
- Vibrating Isometric Exercises
- Muscle Stimulation
- Improving Balance
- Improving Flexibility
- Perform Muscle Building and Toning Isometric Poses: Push-Up, Assymetric Squat, Balance Assisted Squat, V-Up, Modified Crunch, Calf Raise, Double Leg Raise, Triceps Dip, Pelvic Thrust, Modified Push-Up, Plank Push-Up, Plank Side Push-Up, Lunge, Plisometric Triceps Dips
- Perform Balance Training Exercises: Flamingo Stance, Front Leg Extension, Rear Leg Extension, Swan Pose
- Perform Flexibility Training: Glute/Leg Stretch, Adductor Stretch, Abductor Stretch, Torso Twist
- Assume Numerous Massage/Meditative/Relaxation/Yoga Poses
- Perform Non-Stagnant Contraction (Power Movements) with or without Weights or Medicine Balls: Single Leg Side Thrust, Single Leg Front Thrust, Side Step w/ Single Leg Side Thrust, Front Step w/ Single Leg Side Thrust, Squat Thrust, Lunge Thrust
- Sports Specific Applications for Basketball, Volleyball, Combat Sports, Gymnastics, Baseball, Swing Sports, Football, Tennis and More
VERTICAL VIBE PRO 2000 PROVEN BENEFITS
- Optimize Muscle Performance
- Optimize Strength
- Optimize Power
- Optimize Flexibility
- Optimize Tone
- Improve Reflex Strength
- Improve Agility
- Improve Quickness
- Relax and Rehabilitate Tired Muscles
- Ligament Rehabilitation
VERTICAL VIBE PRO 2000 PRODUCT FEATURES
- Detailed User’s Guide
- ETL Approved
- Application: Professional
- Weight Capacity 1,320 lbs.
- Net Weight: ~ 726 lbs.
- Dimensions: 62″x 23.55″ x 92.5″
- Control: Wireless Remote and Stepless Fine Tune Knob
- Frequency: 5 Hz – 30 Hz w/ 9 Increments
- Programming: 7 Manual / 3 Auto
- Oscillating Amplitude: 1 mm. fixed
- Pulley Stations: 2
- Weight Stacks: 2 for Total 200 lbs.
- Attachments: 2 Handles, 1 Easy Curl Bar, 1 Squat Bar
- Oscillation Transferred to Cables via Pulley Mounting on Platform
- Vibration Transferred to the Cables via Pulley Mounting on Platform