WHOLE BODY VIBRATION/OSCILLATION TRAINING creates a fast twitch muscle response to the involuntary muscle contractions created by the vibration, and another simultaneous muscle response to the continuous instability that is being forced upon the body by the vertically shifting plane. This muscle response is called Tonic Reflex Vibration (TRV). While it is virtually impossible to produce a vibration machine with 100% lineal motion, the patented design of the Health Mark VERTICAL VIBE PRO 1000is as close as you can get! This design allows the body to work more directly against gravity, allowing you to use your own body weight to work out with, while limiting side-ways stresses to the joints. This phenomenon is commonly referred to as ‘Hyper Gravity’ or ‘Increased Gravity’. The movement exerted onto and into your body by the vertical oscillation will help to optimize muscle performance in regards to strength, power, flexibility, and tone while improving reflex strength and balance. This same technology can also be used to relax and rehabilitate tired muscles, temporarily improve blood, lactic acid and lymphatic fluid circulation. Research has indicated that these techniques can also help increase bone mass density, improve hip strength and gate, help alleviate discomfort from joint pain and arthritis, improve immune and lymph system function, and help with muscular disfunction such as Muscular Sclerosis.
A NASA study regarding the benefits of skeletal muscle development under an environment of artificially increased gravity shows the benefits of whole body vibration. This study indicates a means by which to provide a more effective muscle building program while using no external weights, or a reduced amount of external weights, while also applying more force directly to the muscle.
Also, by exercise standards and definition, the principle of applying a rapid contractive force to a muscle is considered to be a plyometric training technique. Therefore, the use of combining vertical vibration to a muscle group under an isometric contraction is essentially a hybrid of isometrics and plyometrics; and even more so when true plyometric movement is incorporated in the training session. With a low operating range of 1.5 Hz. ï¿½ 3.5 Hz. administered through 7 manual and 3 auto programs and a huge 30 mm fixed amplitude, the VERTICAL VIBE PRO 1000 boasts a maximum weight capacity of 484 lbs. which is unmatched anywhere in the market for a unit with this much amplitude. The large weight capacity and surface area allows for heavy weight lifting while on the machine and plenty of room for advanced sport specific plyometric movements. This unit even includes heavy grade tension straps for isometric conditioning. The working loads and movements that can be utilized when training with the VERTICAL VIBE PRO 1000 cannot be functionally or safely achieved when training with weights alone, or with other machines on the market. Train like a pro with the VERTICAL VIBE PRO 1000.
VERTICAL VIBE PRO 1000 USES:
- Plyometric exercises
- Vibrating isometric exercises
- Muscle stimulation
- Improving balance and flexibility
- Perform muscle building and toning isometric poses: Push-ups, Asymmetric squats, balance assisted squats, modified crunches, calf raises, double leg raises, triceps dip, pelvic thrust, modified push-ups, plank push-ups, lunges
- Perform balance training exercises: Flamingo stance, front leg extension, rear leg extension, swan pose
- Perform flexibility training: Glute/leg stretch, adductor stretch, abductor stretch, torso twist
- Assume numerous massage/meditative/relaxation/yoga poses
- Perform non-stagnant contraction (power movements) with or without weights: Single leg side thrust, single leg front thrust, side step with single leg side thrust, front step with single leg side thrust, squat thrust, lunge thrust
- Sports specific applications for basketball, volleyball, combat sports, gymnastics, baseball, swing sports, football, tennis and more
- Optimize muscle performance, strength, power, flexibility, tone
- Improve reflex strength, agility, quickness
- Relax and rehabilitate tired muscles and ligaments